Cattle Rancher amazed at Triangle UFO Machine Sighting over Lockwood Montana


I was outside checking our cattle, and, as always, I look into the sky. It seemed so bright out.
I look to the west, and in the sky was a very low flying Triangle UFO machine with white lights throughout the middle and red lights on the sides and top of tingle.. At first, I thought maybe it was a small Cessna or something but continued watching come right above me and there was hardly any sound from it. I know the only airport or strip in this immediate are was north of me about a mile and it's a grass airstrip. Can't land there at night. But it was so quiet and stayed the same height and speed heading east. I watched it dumbfounded until I lost sight and just stood there kind of dazed it seemed.
I cannot believe I didn't get my phone out of my pocket and video this UFO thing but I never even thought of it. I just watched and then snapped out of it and stood there trying to figure out what just happened.. wow…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona