Alien UFO Visitation Report Great Falls MT U.S. June 2015

I was sleeping awoke by a bright light coming into my window. I could not move any part of my body. I looked away then back towards my side of the bed and there was an entity in what appeared to be a hazmat suit standing over me. I fell asleep and awoke again not being able to move at first then slowly was able to get up and go to the bathroom. Two nights later the same thing, bright lights and Alien entity except not in a hazmat type suit appeared it looked as though a cross between ET and a grey Alien same thing fell asleep woke up and slowly was able to move. I had to draw a picture the next day and still have it. Fast forward I started having health issues after that and was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. mufon cms# 82937 Alien UFO Visitation Report Great Falls MT U.S. June 2015.For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona