Aliens 5 -7 surrounded my bed and I wasn't able to move 4/1/17 Columbus OH


I was half asleep and woke up slightly. Was able to see the figures surround my bed and I was unable to move with sleep paralysis. Long appendages, Dark outlines of what looked like odd shaped humans. Long fingers. I was trying to move and about (what felt like an hour and fifteen minutes) I became unstuck out of the sleep paralysis and threw my body forward in an attempt to scare whatever they were away and by the time I flung upwards they were gone. Did not see any mode of transportation but has effected me psychologically since the occurrence. Unable to sleep, dreams of the encounter etc... Was not a dream. I was unable to look at the clock due to the paralysis and I have had no history of sleep paralysis or dreams like this of any kind. I am convinced I was visited and studied to some degree by whatever surrounded me. It felt like I was under some sort of spell. {Skinny Bob Photo above} mufon cms# 83023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona