Classic UFO was a strange dark violet color with a dim dark red ring around the edges Meridian Idaho



My friends and I were watching a movie in my backyard on a projector.It was about 11:10 at night. There were 7 of us. I noticed a strange disc UFO hovering over my house at a moderate speed. It was lower than an airplane but a bit higher that a bird. The UFO gave off an odd dull dark red glow but the UFO appeared to be a dark violet color. When I was about to point it out 2 of my friends did. Sadly it flew out of sight before I could get a picture. The UFO appeared to be a classic UFO dish shaped object. It was deeply unsettling but it was cool to experience a UFO sighting. mufon cms# 84026 UFO Sighting May 27 2017 Meridian Idaho U.S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona