Looked like a small Saturn like UFO over Great Britain reported


I was looking out my window at about 10:pm on Feb.7,2017 Great Britain, where I saw a circle shaped that resembled what appeared to be a Saturn Shape UFO in the sky with no trail of smoke so it wasn't a plane but it wasn't flashing lights so it couldn't of been a star. I could just see 1 small light in the sky so I took a picture zoomed in of it then I screen shot that picture then zoomed in on it and I had a close up view and I saw like little black things walking and at that moment I thought I was a UFO because I think there Aliens in the strange shaped UFO I was watching it for about 4 minutes then it just disappeared and I could never find it again I got very anxious and annoyed when I lost it it was a very strange shape. mufon cms# 84006 ( The UFO photo above was taken over Trinada Island Brazil 1958 )edited version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona