Small UFO white spear appeared in my room like a tiny bug was flying it



Was in my room late at night and had seen something floating in the air first thought it was dust or something falling from the ceiling but quickly noticed it was a very tiny spear like UFO completely white during and after I felt a little weird and had blotches in my eyes the thing just hovered in my room then disappeared the only way I know how to explain what it did is to think of a bucket of paint if you drop a coin into paint think of how it was disappear it was like the air was the bucket of paint it's just ripped through it. mufon cms# 83690 Louisville KY 5/13/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona