UFO Sighting Silver Reflective Disc hovering between two trees on a mountain Kelowna B.C. Canada


April 26, 2017 approx 4:40 pm. Kelowna, B.C. Canada. Daylight, a clear and sunny day. Bright blue skies with scattered clouds. I was driving across the Kelowna floating bridge towards West Kelowna. As I was driving on the bridge I noticed a silver, shiny, disc or sphere-like UFO hovering the tree line in the mountains directly in front of me. The UFO continued to hover over two trees at the top of the mountain, the trees seemed to "frame" the UFO. The UFO was floating or hovering between the two trees and the clear blue sky because there was no mountain range behind this particular mountain. it seemed to reflect or project a silvery shine, it was mesmerizing because it’s shape was so clear and visible. It was not “tiny”, I could clearly see it. As I climbed up the hill, the hill curved to the right of the UFO and mountain range, my eyes followed it and I was excited to see if from the “other side” of the mountain. As I curved around the mountain the UFO simply disappeared. It did not “fly” vertically or horizontally in another direction, it just disappeared. mufon cms#83452

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona