Acute Triangle UFO Black coloration 3 small lights in all 3 corners 7/18/17 NY

I was stargazing when I noticed a Triangular UFO pass by the sky. It was black in coloration and was darker than the rest of the sky. It got slightly smaller as it traveled by. Before I saw it I noticed a point of light that shifted from red to pink to yellow to white although I couldn't find it after seeing the UFO. After I saw the Triangle UFO I also saw a Small Star like UFO pass over the sky east to west. mufon cms# 85253 UFO Sighting occurred over New York 7/18/17  Description (Acute triangle ufo Black coloration (Darker then sky). 3 small light in all 3 corners) For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona