Round Orb Shaped UFO Sighting with small trail reported 7-24-17 North Bend WA U.S.


My wife and I were driving home pulling off the I-90 east exit 32 when we noticed a Bluish White streak in the sky, the trail wasn't very long we thought it was a very bright shooting star at first then it suddenly stopped I was able to make out it was a UFO Orb shaped for the instant it stopped it then this UFO took off in the opposite direction and looked like it was stretching becoming oval shaped and it just vanished. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and goosebumps the first words out of my mouth we're what the f#$% was that my wife looked at me and said was that a UFO. We can't explain what we saw, it was like nothing I've ever seen before. mufon cms#85393 UFO Sighting occurred over North Bend WA U.S. on July 24th 2017 Orb UFO Photo above charles-town-west-virginia-silvery-orb-ufo-3-february-2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona