Small Silver UFO hovered then sped away quickly 7/21/17 Texas


My daughter and I were walking in our neighborhood. She pointed up in the air and asked "what's that?". I looked and it was a tiny white, star-like UFO. It was 8:00 pm so the sky was still very blue (no clouds). As I watched this UFO move slowly from North to South. I am former Air Force and have seen enough commercial traffic to gauge 30,000 ft. This was a lot higher. I could judge that by the approximate speed of a commercial jet flying at that height normally. So my first thought was "if it's a jet, it is flying way too high" and while that could account for the slow speed it was moving at but it stopped moving at one point. So the rational part of my brain said "okay, maybe it is a jet flying VERY high and changed direction to be moving away from me so THAT would give the appearance of it pausing or hovering". But moving away would make it smaller. It did not get smaller. Then it suddenly and rapidly moved south again. After it started moving, it was gone from site within 15 seconds. mufon cms# 85258 UFO Sighting occurred over Texas on July 21 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona