Bright Illuminating White UFO Sphere high in the morning sky 9/8/17 Houston Texas


Bright White Sphere Shaped UFO Sighting high in the morning sky, illuminating light grows in size, then vanishes in an instant. I was traveling to work along Beltway 8 East in Houston, TX, this morning, Friday, 9/8/17, at 8:45am, and noticed an Extremely Bright UFO Light high in the clear blue sky. The illuminating UFO light was spherical and grew in size, somewhat changing shape, then decreased in size, then completely disappeared in an instance. It did this three times within a period of 3 minutes or less. It definitely was not an airplane; there was never any definite shape that formed, no white trail of smoke, no clouds around it, no sound (though it was very high in the sky). I called my husband immediately to share what I had seen, as I was perplexed as to what it could be and very excited, it sounded like other UFO Sightings I’ve heard described. I’m trying to find out if there are other local reports of people witnessing the same thing. source nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona