Bright Cigar Shaped UFO appeared ejecting rays out of the bottom 6/10/73 Strantton ON.CA


It was spring time in approximately 1973 and I was an elementary school student 11 years of age. I was with my brother and sister who were also in elementary school. We were at our rural property waiting for the school bus. We lived in a farming area where there was mostly livestock/ dairy farms. It was 8:00 AM and a clear sunny day. The sun was just over the horizon in the north east. The highway at that location runs east west. We were at the end of our Lane way at the high way standing and talking looking out for the bus when we noticed a bright cigar shaped UFO appear near where the sun was. It was also similar in color to the sun but not the same light intensity. The UFO was above the tree line probably more than half a mile away. After it appeared it moved slowly to the south east in a straight line over about a 5 minute time span. Then it hovered and what looked like rays of sun in a fan shape came out of the bottom of the UFO projecting about half way to the ground. The sun remained visible in the north east all this time. I was flabbergasted. I had not seen anything like this before or since that day. The bus arrived and I lost sight of the UFO. Although I may have discussed this event with my brother and sister this is the first time I have ever made it public. mufon cms# 87304 {The Photo above depicts the UFO sighting }

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona