UFO Sighting reported 6/22/17 Flat Rectangular w/dropped lattice work looking sides Chelmsford MA


I was out in the open yard, which is flat, gravel and grass. I was standing, by my friend's car, talking to her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement in the air and looked up. Both UFOs were in the air, not over 300 ft above and about 40 feet in front of me. Both UFOs were exactly alike. 1st UFO was in front, the 2nd UFO was in the rear and maintained constant position from the 1st one, which was about 20 ft behind and 30 ft to the left of the 1st one, but not lower than the first. There was absolutely no sound. The steadiness with which they flew was almost as if there was a rod between them to keep them together and maintain status. My friend is handicapped and was unable to get out of the car in time to see them. I noticed a helicopter, flying over the nearby highways of Rte 3, and 495, which was at least a mile from these 2 UFOs. I was fairly calm and had enough time and they were close enough to see the lattice like effect of the two sides which dropped down from the rectangular center. The sides did not flap or move about, the entire structure of both was rigid, very shiny like aluminum. These UFOs flew almost in a direct path until I lost sight of them behind the trees at the end of the yard and nearby cemetery. I did not have a camera and even if I did, I've never taken decent pictures in my life. They always come out blurry. I didn't even think of taking a picture. I was too happy to finally see something I've never seen before. There were other people in the yard but no one looked up or paid attention, they were all talking to each other a few yards away. I have never seen any UFO in the sky in my entire life that looked like this. mufon cms# 87144

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona