UFO Sighting reported Round or Disc shaped and Glowing 2-4-17 Kozhikode IN

I was outside my house and it is a hill side area, and going up to the top to my friends house and suddenly a meteor like UFO visible from the other side of the hill and at first I thought it was a meteor and it was coming in straight line towards my direction and as this UFO comes towards my direction it became more visible and I saw almost the exact shape it was Disc Shaped and Glowing and the color was Black and it was flying low and there were no sounds from that thing that freeks me, then the direction of that UFO changed almost 90 degree it was a fast turn and this is a rural area and no military areas are here or around the place and I never saw a thing like that before that incident and also two of my friends from a near place saw two fire ball like UFOs and also changed direction they told this to me yesterday that why I am writing this UFO Sighting report. mufon cms# 87356 For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona