Was on a cruise ship 8/17/17 experienced a UFO Sighting


I was on a cruise ship, we were returning from St.Kitts to ft Lauderdale. I went out on the balcony which I did every night. I first noticed the UFO cause I thought it was a falling star or meteor. The UFO came from the northeast, stopped, did several different moves and turns, stopped again, and then took off over the ship going southwest. The UFO looked opaque, glowing, orb or circle. I watched it the entire time, not believing what I was seeing, but I had saw one similar 2 months earlier in Michigan. I went inside our cabin and told my husband what happened. Actually made me a little scared, this is the 3rd time I have seen a UFO and made me worry why I was seeing them so often. The UFO Sighting ended flying away very, very, fast over the ship and disappeared. mufon cms# 87036

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona