Boomerang Shaped UFO Sighting reported 11/16/17 Asheville NC


Strange boomerang shaped UFO craft sighted outside of downtown Asheville. Just outside of downtown Asheville I saw an unidentified UFO craft in the night sky. I was outside of my apartment smoking a cigarette and looking at the stars, when I saw a rounded wing like shape (like a boomerang) enter the periphery of my view and fly across my field of sight. The UFO was moving extraordinarily fast and the entire UFO sighting lasted a couple seconds. The UFO had no visible lights and I only glimpsed it because it must have been flying at a low altitude (speculation). This UFO Sighting made no noise whatsoever. Source nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona