Ex-Military Pilot Reports Having Two UFO Sightings 11-2-17 Cape Coral Florida


UFO Sighting occurred over Cape Coral Florida on Nov.11th 2017: I am an ex-military pilot and know what an aircraft at high altitude on a clear night looks like. I also know what flares look like when viewed from a distance. What I saw when going out on the driveway of my house at approx. 8:00 pm central time (dark and cloudless sky with full moon) looked like two very bright stars next to each other and stationary in the sky. These star like UFOs were a good bit brighter than Venus. I obviously have never seen 2 stars that were this bright and positioned right next to each other. These UFOs were not blinking or changing color from there white star-like appearance. I viewed them for about one minute. After 1 full minute, both stars started to dim slowly until I could not see them anymore. From the time they were at full brightness until they could not be seen anymore took about 30 seconds. While these UFOs were dimming, they remained in there same position in the sky. I have never in my life seen anything like this before. These 2 UFOs looked to be in outer space (such as you would see a star or Venus). In my opinion, they were NOT at an lower altitude where any aircraft would be. I feel so lucky that for the first time in my life (I am now 69 years old), that I have seen something that I am CONVINCED is not anything from that can be explained as natural or man made. I did not have a camera or a cell phone on my person, I have no UFO photos or UFO video. mufon cms# 87769

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona