Observed over 100 UFO lights maneuvering in a V-formation 12-29-17 Olympia WA


UFO Sightings occurred on Dec.29,2017 over Olympia Washington. My son and I drove my car to the dumpster at my office to unload construction debris. I was watching the moon as the clouds passed over because it had a rainbow halo around it from the rain clouds passing over it, while my son was unlocking the dumpster. At first I thought I was seeing stars peaking through as the clouds would push by and there was a break in them. I quickly realized the lights were in motion, and they had two distinct patterns V or W depending on how large that UFO Sighting cluster was, and we're moving fast from the north end over my building to the south towards our downtown area. This UFO cluster covered the area of my building parking lot the main 5 lane street and over the buildings across the street. The first wave of UFOs was so fast there were so many and they just kept coming from every angle I looked. I told my son to look up there were UFO's so he could see them passing over also. I started yelling for him to hurry up and call his dad to come outside my office and watch the sky. My husband walked half the length of the building after we called him and they were still coming in clusters but a little more spread out then the first group I initially observed. They're were no colored lights or blinking lights of any kind that I observed just straight golden white UFO lights like a bright star glowing. It was quite incredible to witness for all of us myself my husband and my son. mufon cms# 89188

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona