UFO above SFbay amongst SFO flight paths CA

I was working security in San Rafael with Clear View of the sky above the bay. Turn 3 hour. I witnessed approximately 100 planes landing and taking off from SFO area except for 1 UFO. At first it looked just like a star but as a plane approached it it lazily drifted more to the West from my perspective out of the Plains way or something. And then stays put flashing brilliantly then going dull for short. Then with a bright flash comes back into view. I walked away for about 5 minutes while working came back to look at it and it was moving very obviously to the South west. As I'm speaking it is drifting back to the east. It only seems to move larger distances when other Planes are in vicinity. Seems very Observatory. I'm currently watching it still nothing else about it to report. mufon cms#89118 For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona