One Blue UFO watching fireworks reported 1/1/18 NC.

UFO Sighting occurred on 1/1/18 over Waaire NC. I was downstairs looking at the fireworks in the sky from my living room. I noticed a blue UFO light amongst the fireworks but it was not part of it. When the UFO hovered it flashed blue. When the UFO moved from one point in the sky to another it did not Flash but stayed blue. It seemed to be interested in the fireworks going from one display to the other. I thought it could be a drone. But who would put a drone in harms way. Plus it stayed up for 20 minutes pretty long. And it could dash around real fast. It could hover in one place and then dash away fast or slow but unearthly fast as well. I was calm and interested. This was not the first UFO I had seen. I am not afraid but instead interested. I lost sight of the UFO when it moved right, away from my window view. mufon cms# 89240


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona