Explosion of white light star type UFO 5/12/18 over Farmington MO


On the date of May 12th, 2018, at approximately 8:45 pm in Farmington, Missouri, I was standing outside in my yard with my son and family using a star gazing phone app to find stars and planets. At this time myself and 3 others noticed a huge flash of white light up the sky. The flash was like an explosion of white light as though a star had exploded. That’s when a UFO that looked like a small star shot off from the flash at a speed and height I have never seen an aircraft travel. The speed was almost 100 times that of a normal passenger plane and the height in the sky it was at was almost in orbit. If it wasn’t for the bright explosion of white light I would have mistaken the UFO for a satellite. The UFO traveled north east at an astonishing speed and disappeared within seconds. I spoke to my friend about this who is has an impressive air force and civil aircraft background and he could not think of any known aircraft capable of such performance and! was very interested. I’m not sure if this was an experimental craft or from another world but it was very impressive. nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona